Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cereal Ad Assignment: Afternoon Class

Jacob here and this is my cereal ad

Hey it's Adam, check out my cereal ad here

Hey, It's Hope, here's my Cereal Ad Click it..

Hola, it's Ricky if you want to take a look of my artwork please click HERE :)

Ahoy my name is Caleb and this is my Cereal Ad

Howdy this is Colton and this is my Cereal ad

Allons-y! It's Mischa check out my cereal ad... HERE!

I am Wayne and this is my cereal ad.

Hola it's Tasha!! Here is my cereal ad.

This is Paul, and my cereal ad is right here

Hail Odin! This is Elaine here.

Hi Everyone.This is Tina's finished ad. here.

Hi all. This is Andrew's finished ad.

Hello! Its Michelle and here is my cereal ad

Bonsoir, Ariel here with a cereal ad thing.

Aaron here, and with me is my cereal ad
check it out

Hey, it's Meg- my cereal ad is here.

Carmela De Pasquale, Here"s my cereal Ad

Hey its Chris R here, check out my - Cereal Ad

Zakary Concepts: PsychO's Cereal Concept

Hey everyone PJ here. Check out my cereal ad here


Hey its novica here, check out my - Cereal Ad

It's Jacqueline. Here is the link to my Cereal Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment