Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Illustration Friday: Focused - Morning Class

Hey it's Simara, check out my Focus Drawing for IF.

Hey, Josh Bakker again, here is my Illustration Friday art.

Hey everyone! Here is Brittany Forrest's Illustration Friday "Focused" Piece. Let me know what you think!

Jeffrey H. Walpole blogging..... Guys, if you want to check out my Illustration Friday artwork for this week, it's linked to the word "here"..... so yeah, it's right here! Please feel free to comment. Thanks!

Hi all, check out this guy! Uj.

Hey, this is jeff brown heres my illustration friday image Check it out

Dave Brown's "Focused" drawing can be located @ Focused

Hello everyone, here is my IF entry for "focused" Click Here - Marie

Hey Everyone, Its Miranda and here is my IF entry for focused.

Ahoy there! Amy Rusan here.. Here's my Illustration Friday!

Hey hey, this is Tim Adams! Feel free to check out my post for IF right HERE
Comments and critiques are welcomed!

hey this is dan check it out. focused artwork

Hey, this is Ken. Here is my IF assignment for the week.

Hey guys, Tom here, if you want to check out my Illustration Friday illustration on focused click here!

Hi, this is Heather Peter. Take a look at my finished illustration for 'Focused' right here!


Hey, Steven again, here is my Illustration Friday art.

Hello. Here's the link: click here
~KMR

Hey its Aaron.. heres my "Focus" idea.. check it out

Hey, it's Wain. Here my IF Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment