Saturday, February 6, 2010

Illustration Friday: Muddy - Afternoon Class

Hi there! Its Michelle and here is my 'Muddy' for Illustration Friday! its funny! See for yourself!.

Yo, this is Paul, here is my IF drawing for Muddy.

Adam's the name, Muddy's the game.

James just got his hands all muddy

Hey its colton and this is my Muddy IF

This is Caleb and this is my Muddy art

Andrew here, and this is my Muddy Jeep

Tis Mischa! Look! SO cute!

Here's my link: click here
~KMR

Chris R here, this is my Muddy illustration

Hey Hope here, this is my Muddy drawing for Illustration Friday!

Hey Novica here, this is my illustration for muddyi hope you like my illustartion

Tasha here, this is my Muddy illustration

Hola, it's Ricky if you want to take a look of my artwork please click HERE :)

It's Meg's MUDDY drawing.

It's Jacqueline. Here is my IF for Muddy!


Hey, this is Ariel, reporting in with a muddy prompt, resisting the urge to make a dirty joke. Oh I'm so sorry that was terrible

Hail Odin! Elaine and the wolf Muddy here.

Hello all, PJ here! Check out the Mud Pie Master

Zakary Concepts: Illustration Friday - Muddy

Hey Jacob here, and here is MUDDY!

Hey Carmela here with my IF-Muddy illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment