Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rick Court Blog Images - Morning Class

Here is my illustration for Rick Court. Eugene.

Hey it's Carmela, here's my link to Rick Court illustration .


Dan Here is my editorial image

Hey it's Simara check out my images here's the link



Hi guys. It's Wain and this is my link

Hey, Josh Bakker here. This is my link!


KMR here. Here's my link
alt="kinger-color" />

Hey this is Brittany. Here is a link to this main Illustration, and also my two spot illustrations Click here! Let me know what you think!:D
Rick Court Blog - Main Illustration

Hello everyone it's Marie. here is a link to my main Illustration and my two spot illustrations click here
And here is my main illustration below


Hello everyone. This is Miranda. take a look at my Editorial Illustration.


Hey y'all! This is Ken. Check out my editorial illustration!
ricksblog.kcerson

Hey everyone! This is Heather, here's a link to my editorial illustrations. Click here


Hey its Aaron, here is my painting for Rick Court
Click here
Chestnut Tree

Ahoy! Amy here, and here is my editorial design for Rick Court! Yay!
Rick Court Editorial Design

Hey guys, Tom here. This is my editorial design for Rick Court. Enjoy!
Tree Mohawk

Hey guys this is Steve this is my Rick Court blog pic enjoy it.Click here
tree

Here's my final ~ Zakary

Conkers at the Great Chestnut Tree - Main Introduction Final

... and here are the two spots.


Hey this is Jeff, here is my illustration for Rick Courts blog hope you like it Click here



hey its josh here is my Rick Courts Illustrsion

No comments:

Post a Comment