Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Illustration Friday Rescue- Afternoon Class


Hey its Chris R, here is my IF for the word "Rescue"




Here is my late IF RESCUE





This is Caleb and this is Rescue





Hey, it's Paul, my rescue drawing is here.





this is Colton and this is my rescue IF







Hey, This is Ricky and this is my IF "rescue"






This is Tina and here is my "Rescue" for Illustration Friday





Adam here - check out my rescue illustration.





 bug rescues human  Andrew here, and this is my IF- Rescue.

Hey, It's Hope here, and this is my illustration for the word Rescue.





Meg here...check out my Rescue Illustration.





Hey. It's Mischa. Here's my Rescue Illustration.




Hey Michelle here and my *ugh* cats theme again ...seriously slap me if i do another cat! well might as well See It!




hey it's carmela here with rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment