Saturday, March 13, 2010

Illustration Friday: Subterranean - Afternoon Class

Hi this is colton and this is my subterranean IF

Hi, this is Andrew's image for IF-Subterranean

This is Paul, and my illustration is right here.

This is Caleb and this is Subterranean

This is Tina and here is my IF subterranean here.

Hey! Its Michelle and here is my subterranean Illustration.

Hola! This is is Ricky, here is my IF Check it out ;)

Hey, Its Hope and here is my subterranean Illustration.

Meg here. Please look at my subterranean drawing. Thanks!

Check out Adam's IF submission, here.

Hey, it's Mischa. Check out my subterranean illustration. :)

Greetings and salutations, this is Ariel the Semi-Conscious. Please look at my subterranean illustration. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment