Thursday, March 18, 2010

Postcards - Morning Class


dan here! check out my postcard







Hey guys. It's Wain. Check out my Postacard


post card frontHey it's Simara here's my postcard

promo_front.kcerson Hey everyone! It's Ken. Check out my postcard design here.

Postcard Concept KMR Here. Here's my postcard design. Click here


Hey it's Jeff Walpole here. Take a look at my Post Card Design

Promotional Postcard Hey everyone, It's Brittany, here is my promotional postcard. Let me know what you think! JUST CLICK HERE!

JBakker Postcard FrontHey it's Josh Bakker. Here is my postcard!

Final_postcardHey this is Jeff Brown heres my postcard Check it out

Promocardweb Hey, its Miranda. Check out my postcard

Promotional Postcard Front Hey it's Marie click here to view my postcard

PostcardAmy here... and here's my postcard!


Hey, it's Heather. Here's my promotional postcard.

postcard
Steve here... and here's my postcard my postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment